Thursday 30 November 2017

Review: The Confession: Rhyannon Byrd's "London Affair Part 3 (London Affair: An International Love Story #3)."


Synopsis:

When American art-history graduate Emmy Reed arrived in London, she was looking for an exclusive scoop on a famous reclusive artist. Encountering millionaire playboy Jase Beckett, Emmy agreed to be his date for a family wedding when she discovered that her sought-after artist was his grandfather.

After a stunning weekend of intense sexual connection, neither Emmy nor Jase wanted to let go. But both had been burned by a lifetime of family tragedies and were unable to admit their feelings, so Emmy returned to San Diego. Determined to win her back, Jase followed, only to be forced to end things between them for her protection.

Now, back in London, Jase is undone when Emmy shows up demanding an explanation - and he can't let her go again. With her at his side, he's ready to uncover the truth about the damaging secrets that have cursed the Beckett family. But as the revelations keep coming, it's clear the danger isn't over. And all Jase and Emmy know is that they can only trust each other...

Review: Jo 

This final instalment in this trilogy continued with the same intensity that I found in the previous book. "The Confession" was a fast-paced, exciting and sexy conclusion to a series that I have thoroughly enjoyed. 

"I want you so much I can’t breathe. Can’t sleep. 
Can’t eat. I want you forever. For always."

Jase and Emmy's relationship has been filled with non-stop drama and passion. I can't believe how much has happened for this couple in such a short amount of time. There hasn't been one dull moment between them and I have been riveted by every single thing that has occurred. I have spent the majority of this book on the edge of my seat. I really had no idea how Jase and Emmy's story would end up but I hoped they would get their HEA. They definitely deserved it. 

"He’s binding me with his need. 
With his pain and his passion and his hope for what we’re building together, 
and I love him so goddamn much that it hurts."

As well as the many events that happened in Jase and Emmy's life, there was also a whole lot of love and red hot sex. I adored the relationship between Jase and Emmy. They fell in love so quickly, but it was a believable love and I was invested one hundred percent in this couple's story. The pair also shared one hell of a great sex life. Jase and Emmy were extremely steamy together, with one particular scene that was on fire. They were so damn hot! 

"He’s the perfect answer to every question my heart has ever had, 
and I want nothing more than to take him into every part of me 
and keep him there forever."

This series was my first read from this author, but I'm certain it won't be my last. I have loved Jase and Emmy's thrilling story. It was a trilogy that was well worth the read. 

The Confession gets ❤️❤️❤️❤️ from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment