Thursday 5 January 2017

Review: Debra Anastasia's "For All The Evers."


Synopsis

Fallen Billow should be in college like most of her friends, but instead she’s raising her brother and working as a housekeeper at a vintage local hotel. It’s back-breaking work, but not nearly as challenging as fending off unwanted advances from the hotel’s owner. 

Thomas McHugh is fighting for our country, across the globe and decades before Fallen Billow was even born. So there’s no way they’re soul mates. There’s no way he can be desperate to see her, hold her, kiss her. Except there is. 

Is it a dream when he inks his name on her skin? Is it a delusion when she puts her hands on his face and says she loves him? Nothing has ever felt more real. 

Fate has etched paths for Thomas and Fallen that even time cannot touch. A Purple Heart proclaims Thomas’ valor and bravery. And his death. But Fallen dares to dream of the impossible. She wants Thomas to stay. Just stay. 

A tribute to all who have served our country, this novel honors the impossible beauty of love and the endless power of hope. Come open your heart and celebrate the many facets of bravery with Fallen and Thomas. 

Review: Jo 

This review is going to be a short one as I do not want to give anything away from this incredible book. Debra Anastasia has delivered the most enchanting story and after reading the final few pages, I feel so privileged that the author took the decision to share this epic tale of captivating love. If you are looking for a spectacular read to begin the year with, this is the one for you. 

"I'll love you for all the evers I get." 

"For All The Evers" was like nothing I had previously read. It was a love story that has truly bewitched me and I am certain that it is a novel that I will always remember. It was a story that instantly captured my attention and put my mind in a whirl as I struggled to comprehend what was happening, however the more that I read the more everything began to make sense. With this book, I was taken on a journey that was filled with emotion and by the time I reached the final chapters, I was reading with tears streaming down my face. I was overwhelmed with what I had discovered and how the story was coming to an end. I would recommend having a box of tissues near by. I am sure that you will need them! 

"Know that I'll love you more than time." 

This was an unforgettable story that I am certain will capture your heart. I wholeheartedly recommend reading it as soon as you get the chance. 

"I'll look for you until my heart stops beating."

"For All The Evers" gets 5 hearts from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment