Tuesday 20 September 2016

Tiffany Reisz's "Her Halloween Treat (Men at Work, #1)."


Synopsis

It was a devastating dirty trick—Joey Silvia just found out her boyfriend of two years is married. What. A. Dick. Joey knows her best chance to get over one guy is to get under another. Of course, heading home to her family's remote cabin in Oregon poses some challenges in the "available men" department…until she discovers this cabin comes with its own hot handyman! 

Holy crap, Chris Steffensen. When did her brother's best friend turn into a hard-bodied pile of blond-bearded hotness? He's the perfect Halloween treat—and a surprisingly dirty rebound guy. For a couple of weeks, anyway. Except that Chris has other ideas…like proving to Joey that this blast from the past is a whole lot more than a naughty Halloween hookup. 

Review: Jo 

I loved this sweet and sexy romance from the fabulous Tiffany Reisz. With cute characters, a brilliant story and a deliciously swoony hero, this story would make the perfect Halloween treat. 

"A man who stored his condoms in his toolbox. 
That was cute. Very cute." 

Tiffany Reisz never fails at creating characters that I instantly take a liking to. Joey and Chris were so much fun. Joey was the heroine with a broken heart. I found it easy to relate to Joey and I loved her plan of a rebound romance. I'm sure that we have all been in a similar situation so it was obvious that I would be rooting for her from the first page. A sexfest with the handyman seemed like the best plan! 

"Everything with Chris felt right. Too right."

Chris the handyman was the ideal guy for Joey. Not only was he extremely cute but he was also amazing in bed. Joey and Chris's fling kept me entertained and amused throughout the entire book. The pair were so good together, both in and out of the bedroom. I loved their banter, often finding myself giggling at Joey and Chris's conversations. I also loved how the story played out. The final few chapters were my favourite and I finished the book with a big, soppy smile on my face. 

"I'm going to marry you by next Halloween." 

"Her Halloween Treat" gets 4 hearts from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment