Thursday 22 September 2016

Release Day Blitz: Brittainy C. Cherry's "The Silent Waters (Elements #3)."

The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog are pleased to be part of The Release Day Blitz for Brittainy C. Cherry's "The Silent Waters (Elements #3)."

Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/2dgFTKc

Synopsis

Moments.

Our lives are a collection of moments. Some utterly painful and full of yesterday's hurts. Some beautifully hopeful and full of tomorrow's promises.

I’ve had many moments in my lifetime, moments that changed me, challenged me. Moments that scared me and engulfed me. However, the biggest ones—the most heartbreaking and breathtaking ones—all included him.

I was ten years old when I lost my voice. A piece of me was stolen away, and the only person who could truly hear my silence was Brooks Griffin. He was the light during my dark days, the promise of tomorrow, until tragedy found him. Tragedy that eventually drowned him in a sea of memories.

This is the story of a boy and girl who loved each other, but didn’t love themselves. A story of life and death. Of love and broken promises.

Of moments.

Review: Jo 

Brittainy C. Cherry always delivers when it comes to books that are both beautiful and heartbreaking. "The Silent Waters" was yet another story from this author that captured my heart. Brooks and Maggie's tale was both poignant and heartfelt. It was a story that I wholeheartedly recommend reading. 

"She'd be the one girl I'd love forever. No matter how life tried to change us." 

This started out as a sweet story of a childhood crush and young love. I was instantly pulled in by the cute characters, Maggie and Brooks. I loved little Maggie for her feisty and fearless nature and Brooks was just adorable. After my introduction of the two main players of the story, I thought that this was going to be a romantic tale of first love, however not long into the story, unforeseen circumstances changed everything for Maggie and Brooks. Life was not going to be as easy as I'd initially expected for the pair. 

"It was a beautiful dream, he and I. But that's all it was. 
A dream that I was forced to wake." 

As well as Maggie and Brooks's story, there was also big roles to be played out from the secondary characters. Their stories were equally as intriguing and strengthened the importance of family in times of emotional turmoil. I especially loved the journey that Maggie's Dad and Step-mother took and I was rooting for them just as much as I was rooting for Maggie and Brooks. I felt that Brittainy was spot on with the way that Maggie's issues affected everyone in the family and I sympathised with the frustrations that they felt. Maggie's tale was one that truly pulled at my heartstrings. 

"We were two souls praying to be rescued, 
yet with each kiss we delivered, the waters grew higher." 

"The Silent Waters" was a beautifully written story about overcoming the biggest of obstacles for the ones that we love. It was a tale of strength, courage and loyalty. This is sure to be another hit from one of my favourite authors and it gets 4.5 hearts from me.



AUTHOR BIO

Brittainy Cherry has been in love with words since the day she took her first breath. She graduated from Carroll University with a Bachelors Degree in Theatre Arts and a minor in Creative Writing. She loves to take part in writing screenplays, acting, and dancing--poorly of course. Coffee, chai tea, and wine are three things that she thinks every person should partake in! Brittainy lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with her family. When she's not running a million errands and crafting stories, she's probably playing with her adorable pets.

AUTHOR LINKS




No comments:

Post a Comment