Thursday 18 August 2016

Review: K.I. Lynn's "Release (Breach #3.5)."


Synopsis

After the Happily Ever After... 

Nathan and Lila have been through a lot, and after battling many of their demons, are finally free. 

Able to live again. 

At least, that is how it should be. 

Life without running isn't as simple as it seems. What do you do when the treadmill stops? 

Follow them on their journey to finding themselves and their future.

Review: Jo 

I have been waiting for this final instalment in the "Breach" series ever since I finished "Reciprocity." This series is one of my all time favourites and I fell crazy in love with Nathan Thorne and his dirty mouth! I couldn't wait to catch up with both Nathan and Lila so this was an instant one-click, and thankfully I was not disappointed with how K.I. Lynn concluded the story. 

"It started with two broken people, and ended with a love worth dying for."

First off, I liked that this book began with a bit of recap into what had happened so far in Nathan and Lila's world. It had been so long since my last visit to this series so I found the rundown extremely helpful. As soon as I started to read, I found that I was soon remembering the story and how I had left Nathan and Lila with their HAE. Now it was my chance to discover what was up next for one of my favourite book couple's 

"So much time had spent running, 
but what did you do when the treadmill stopped?" 

I loved that K.I. Lynn gave me an extended epilogue with this final novella. This instalment jumped from year to year to enlighten me to what the future held for Nathan and Lila. I thoroughly enjoyed finding out how life was turning out for the pair. It was good to know that, despite the years, Nathan and Lila were still hopelessly in love with each other. If you have loved this series, I would recommend one-clicking this last part of the story. I adored spending a few hours with the sexy couple for one last time. 

"There was no more pain, no more fear, 
only love and happiness. Forever." 

"Release" gets 3.5 hearts from me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment