Tuesday 23 July 2013

Review: Tarryn Fisher's "Dirty Red (Love Me with Lies # 2)."

@Tarryn_Fisher
5 Hearts Review of Tarryn Fisher's "Dirty Red (Love Me with Lies # 2)"

Buying Links:  Amazon UK:     http://amzn.to/11alED6  
                       Amazon.com:    http://amzn.to/1dQCARD

Synopsis: 

Dear Opportunist, 
You thought you could take him from me, but you lost. Now, that he's mine I'll do anything to keep him. Do you doubt me? I have everything that was supposed to be yours. In case you were wondering; he doesn't ever think about you anymore. I won't let him go....ever. 


Dirty Red
Leah Smith finally has everything she has ever wanted. Except she doesn't. Her marriage feels more like a loan than a lifelong commitment, and the image she has worked so hard to build is fraying before her eyes. With a new role and a past full of secrets, Leah must decide how far she is willing to go to keep what she has stolen.

Review: Kirsty

Wow wow wow. Tarryn Fisher you are a genius!

I went in to this book a little nervous, what with it being Leah's POV. I hated her in The Opportunist and was nervous that I was going to like her after Dirty Red.. oh how wrong I could be. I absolutely despise her now.

The book starts off with one of the biggest shocks I could ever have imagined, I NEVER saw that coming. I won't spoil it but let's just say I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. 

After finishing this book there is no doubt in my mind that I still want Caleb and Olivia to find their HAE. There is no way in hell he belongs with Leah and I can't for the life of me understand how he has lasted that long with her. She is pure poison. It was SO interesting having this book completely from her POV. I knew I already hated her but I wasn't prepared for just how cruel and evil she was, just so she could get her own way in life.

I am still curious as to whether or not a certain cheating incident happened in The Opportunist and I'm hoping it will be cleared up in Caleb's book. 
I feel I have to bow down to Tarryn Fisher. I had no idea how she would pull it off being Leah, but she did it perfectly and I couldn't have wished for a better read.

I rated this book 5 Hearts


Kirsty's review of "The Opportunist ( Love Me with Lies #1)

Click book cover

No comments:

Post a Comment